Become a Foster
Boy puppy, the companion to Foxy who was found at Los Molinos. He is a handsome short-hair dog. He is neutered and current on vaccines.
A funny, playful little girl with adorable fluffy ears. She is young, just under a year. Her name “Joule” is the international scientific term for a unit of energy, because Joule has energy in abundance! She loves to play games, learn new things, and socialize. She is on the small side, but her outside personality makes up for it. She is spayed and current on vaccines.
Foxy, a young female found at Hacienda Los Molinos. She has a longer coat, hence her haircut that makes her look like a fox! She is spayed and current on vaccines.
Fostering an animal is something very rewarding which you may want to take up for many reasons. As we at SALDEA have no shelter, we rely on people like you who are willing to foster an animal until it finds a forever home. SALDEA helps you with the cost that you cannot cover be it for food or to cover medical expenses. We even help you in setting up for success regarding training your new temporary companion. There are plenty of reasons why fostering may be the right thing for you. Check out the points below, if you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, fostering may be just right thing for you:
- You want to help out animals in need by offering them love and showing them trust,
- You would like to have a companion animal but cannot commit to it for the rest of the animal’s life.
- You are on a tight budget and worried whether or not you will have enough funds for an animal of your own.
- You already have a companion animal and would like to add a friend for him/her
- You want to do something rewarding that lets you put “hero” on your resume
- You want to help a dog in transition regain trust in humanity
- You want to have someone that loves you unconditionally
- You want to have a motivation to go out for a walk even when it’s raining
- You enjoy getting to know different types of dogs and personalities
- You have the space and time necessary to give at least a temporary home to more than one animal.
There are so many more reasons. But if you have answered yes to at least one of the above, fostering may be just the thing for you.