An adoption through Salvadores de Animales, Inc. is a wise decision. All our dogs are sterilized, vaccinated, treated for parasites, and in good health. Because we house our dogs in foster homes, our dogs are familiar with the home environment and rules of behavior. When you adopt with SALDEA, you are part of the family. We will help you with any concerns, behavioral issues, or problems that may arise. We have a certified dog trainer who will support you with any behavioral concerns. We follow up on all our adoptions, and maintain contact with families. If you ever need us, we are here for you and your dog!
Requirements to adopt a dog from SALDEA:
1. You must have a fully fenced yard or agree to walk your dog on a leash at all times. Chaining a dog you adopt from SALDEA is forbidden.
2. You must consider your dog a member of the family and not a guard dog left in the yard.
3. You must take your dog to the vet for wellness checkups, vaccinations, and at the first sign of illness.
4. Payment of a $20 donation to SALDEA. Adoptions are NOT finalized until the donation is paid.
5. Photo of your cedula taken with the signed adoption contract.
6. Every adopter MUST provide ONE email address and TWO cell phone numbers. You may use relatives or friends if necessary.
Where did all the dogs go??
We have adopted out so many dogs and puppies that we currently have no dogs available for adoption! There’s a first time for everything. Please look at our puppies under Dogs in Foster Care, because most will be ready to adopt at the July 6 Novey event. These youngsters only need sterilization, which is scheduled for June 30. After that, they will be ready.