Adopt a Cat
Why Adopt a Cat from SALDEA?
An adoption through Salvadores de Animales, Inc. is a wise decision. All our cats are sterilized, treated for parasites, and in good health. Because we house our cats in foster homes, our cats are familiar with the home environment. When you adopt with SALDEA, you are part of the family. We will help you with any concerns, behavioral issues, or problems that may arise. We follow up on all our adoptions, and maintain contact with families. If you ever need us, we are here for you and your cat!
Requirements to adopt a cat from SALDEA:
1. You must agree to keep your cat indoors or only allow it to roam inside a walled yard if you let it outside.
2. You must consider your cat a member of the family. As a feeling and thinking individual, your cat needs time to adjust to its new surroundings and family. Cats may take several weeks to settle in.
3. You must take your cat to the vet for wellness checkups, vaccinations, and at the first sign of illness.
4. Payment of a $10 donation to SALDEA. Adoptions are not finalized until the donation is paid.
5. Photo of your cedula taken with the signed adoption contract.
This is Blanco. He talks a lot and does not like to be alone. He is playful and lively but he also loves caresses and comfortable and soft places.
This is Josie. She was a wonderful mother to six gorgeous kittens. She is sociable, calm and sweet. She is a very mellow cat and would love being your indoor companion.
Dandy is a little timid at first but really cuddly after he warms up to you. He is playful. He gives head bumps like a meerkat if you hold your hand above his head. He is really cute and curious like most kittens. A real darling.
This is Dave. He is one of four male kitten siblings. He is a neutered three month old male. Very sweet and loving kitten with strikingly beautiful eyes.