An adoption through Salvadores de Animales, Inc. is a wise decision. All our cats are sterilized, treated for parasites, and in good health. Because we house our cats in foster homes, our cats are familiar with the home environment. When you adopt with SALDEA, you are part of the family. We will help you with any concerns, behavioral issues, or problems that may arise. We follow up on all our adoptions, and maintain contact with families. If you ever need us, we are here for you and your cat!
Requirements to adopt a cat from SALDEA:
1. You must agree to keep your cat indoors or only allow it to roam inside a walled yard if you let it outside.
2. You must consider your cat a member of the family. As a feeling and thinking individual, your cat needs time to adjust to its new surroundings and family. Cats may take several weeks to settle in.
3. You must take your cat to the vet for wellness checkups, vaccinations, and at the first sign of illness.
4. Payment of a $10 donation to SALDEA. Adoptions are not finalized until the donation is paid.
5. Photo of your cedula taken with the signed adoption contract.
Michi was born June 2. He is sterilized, vaccinated, socialized, and ready to go. And he is SO beautiful!
Camilla the cat jumped into a person’s window and gave birth the next day. She was a wonderful mother, and successfully raised a big litter of kittens. All her kittens were adopted. Now it’s her turn. Her big golden eyes invite you to touch her luxurious grey fur. Her fluffy tail signals her pleasure. She is happy to climb into your lap to share some quality time together, or simply relax while you read. Camilla is happy, healthy and eager to start a new life with her forever person. Camilla is spayed and current on vaccines.